After you create an account, please click 'Request to Bid'.
If you haven't already, please review, sign and return the linked document below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be unable to bid without signing and returning the Bidder's Contract.
23231 W Hardy Rd.
Start Time:4/10/2022 4:00:00 PM
End Time:5/10/2022 4:55:36 PM
A 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
23231 W Hardy Rd. Spring, TX 77373
Auction ends Tuesday, May 10th at 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
8,000 +/- sq ft building and 3.9 +/- acres
Majority of yard stabilized
Great access to airport – 15 mins to IAH
Less than 1/4 mile from Hardy Toll Road
Building is 60′ x 100′ with 2,000 sf upstairs apartment or office
Property Showing by Appointment
Call/text Mark – 713.594.1576 or email@example.com
No donations for this lot
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org – 713.594.1576
23231 W Hardy Rd
Spring, Texas 77373
Spring, Texas 77373