After you create an account, please click 'Request to Bid'.
If you haven't already, please review, sign and return the linked document below to email@example.com.
You will be unable to bid without signing and returning the Bidder's Contract.
TO PARTICIPATE TODAY, PLEASE CLICK 'ENTER AUCTION' BUTTON BELOW
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 713.594.1576
Start Time:3/18/2023 3:00:00 PM
Current Bid:$18,000.00x 96= $1,728,000.00
A 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
No donations for this lot
- 12% Buyer's Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: if a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: high bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Tracts are subject to prior sale.
- Bidding will be by the acres and winning bidder will choose their tract. Referred to as high bidder’s choice.
- The auction company and/or the sellers maintain the right to change these terms at any time prior to the close of the auction.
- Auction company and/or seller has the right to withdraw any tract or tracts from the auction.
- The property is selling AS IS.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placing bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct, however, purchaser and/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Briggs, Texas 78608