After you create an account, please click 'Request to Bid'.
If you haven't already, please review, sign and return the linked document below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be unable to bid without signing and returning the Bidder's Contract.
Residential Lot near 610 and Hwy 90
Start Time:11/13/2020 4:00:00 PM
End Time:12/16/2020 6:30:00 PM
A 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
7966 Fowlie Street Houston, TX 77028
Auction ends Wednesday, December 16th at 12:30pm
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
6 Additional Properties in Houston, Humble and Cleveland
No donations for this lot
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.702.3666
7966 Fowlie Street
Houston, Texas 77028
Houston, Texas 77028
7 Properties ranging from Commercial to Industrial to Residential
Located in Houston, Humble and Cleveland, TX
Auctions begin closing at 10am on Wednesday, December 16th
If you have questions, please call/text Mark 713.594.1576 or firstname.lastname@example.org