In order to register to bid, you must wire a $100,000 deposit, fully refundable, if you are not the successful high bidder.
If you have questions, please call/text Mark - 713.594.1576 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Time:12/17/2020 6:00:00 AM
End Time:2/17/2021 6:00:00 AM
A 12% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
2.08+/- acres, 325' +/- of highway frontage. Currently zoned in Grapevine Vintage District.
No donations for this lot
- 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- This property is being sold in 5 parcels via the Multi-Par Auction method. A multi-par auction may be sold separately, together, or in multiple combined lots, at the discretion of the auctioneer and interested parties.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.702.3666
2000 Champagne Blvd
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Grapevine, Texas 76051
2000 Champagne Blvd. Grapevine, TX 76051
Multi-Par Auction ends Wednesday, February 17th at 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
14,000 +/- sq ft building and 14.7 +/- acres
to be sold in 5 parcels
– PARCEL #1: 2.4+/- acres, hard corner of Hwy 121 frontage and Champagne Blvd. 375′ +/- of highway frontage. Currently zoned in Grapevine Vintage District.
– PARCEL #2: 2.08+/- acres, 325′ +/- of highway frontage. Currently zoned in Grapevine Vintage District.
– PARCEL #3: 4.5+/- acres, access from Hwy 121 frontage and Merlot Avenue. 395′ +/- frontage on Hwy 121, 400′ +/- frontage on Merlot Ave. Currently zoned HCO, Hotel/Corporate/Office.
– PARCEL #4: 3.08+/- acres, access from Hwy 121 frontage and Merlot Avenue. 250′ +/- frontage on Hwy 121, 252′ +/- frontage on Merlot Ave. Currently zoned CC, Community/Commercial.
– PARCEL #5: 2.63+/- acres, hard corner on Champagne Blvd and Merlot Ave. 14,000sf +/- Delaney Vineyards building.